Give to support the Power of Rural! Many changes that will affect the lives of rural Tennesseans are coming in the year ahead.
Please join your voice and financial support with RHAT as we continue to fight for better healthcare access in rural schools, hospitals and communities across the state. Together we can make a difference!
All donations are 100% tax deductible and this year thanks to a generous sponsor funds will be matched up to $500!
We can’t do it without your help.
- Sandy Hayes, MPH
- Cindy Siler
- Dr. Patti Vanhook, FNP-BC
- Elizabeth R. Smith, DPh
- Dr. Joseph A. Florence in memory of his brother, Thomas Florence
- Patrick and Margarette Lipford in memory of “Coach” Jim Mathis, St. Dominic’s School for Boys, Memphis, Tennessee
- Elizabeth R. Smith, D.Ph in honor of State Representative Mike Harrison
- Susan Veale in memory of Teresa Williamson, Pulaski, TN
- Patrick and Margarette Lipford in memory of their aunt, Joyce Lantrip of Amory Mississippi who died this year
- Paula Postai in memory of Captain Mark F. Postai 4477th USAF
- Tennessee Rural Partnership in memory of Al Grant
- Susan Veale in memory of Florence Veale, mother-in-law, Al Grant, and her special "Angel"
- Dr. Joseph Florence
- Patrick Lipford in memory of Skylar Nock and Tom Widner, who both passed away in 2010
- Elizabeth Smith, DPh, in honor of Dr. Jose Velasco and Dr. Mark Dalle Ave, Medical Directors of Rural Health Services Consortium, Inc, in Rogersville
- Paula Postai
- Darlene Swart in memory of her mother, Ruth Carlton
- Susan Veale in memory of her mother, Ruth Zapisotsky Feldman, and uncle, Joseph B. Levine
- Betti Wilson in memory of Connie Hall Givens