THE RURAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION OF TENNESSEE (RHAT) IS PARTICIPATING IN THE BIG PAYBACK.
The Big Payback annual giving day is returning on Wednesday, May 3, and RHAT is excited to take part in this monumental event.
The Big Payback, hosted by The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee, is
a community-wide giving day that celebrates Middle Tennessee’s spirit of generosity and supports the life-changing work of area nonprofits.
Kicking off at midnight on Wednesday, May 3, the 24-hour online giving day helps organizations, like RHAT, raise much-needed funds and bring awareness to pressing needs in our community.
Gifts made to participating organizations during The Big Payback are amplified by incentives and awards and may help us qualify for special prizes and bonuses throughout the day.
Since its inception in 2014, Middle Tennessee’s annual day of giving has raised more than $6.75 million for nearly 800 area nonprofits, including schools and religious institutions.
We hope you’ll support RHAT and our mission to improve the health of rural Tennesseans through advocacy, communication, education, and legislation. on Wednesday, May 3 during The Big Payback.
For more information, contact us or visit www.TheBigPayback.org. Thank YOU for your support!
Give to support the Power of Rural! Many changes that will affect the lives of rural Tennesseans are coming in the year ahead.
Please join your voice and financial support with RHAT as we continue to fight for better healthcare access in rural schools, hospitals and communities across the state. Together we can make a difference!
All donations are 100% tax deductible and this year thanks to a generous sponsor funds will be matched up to $500!
We can’t do it without your help.
- Sandy Hayes, MPH
- Cindy Siler
- Dr. Patti Vanhook, FNP-BC
- Elizabeth R. Smith, DPh
- Dr. Joseph A. Florence in memory of his brother, Thomas Florence
- Patrick and Margarette Lipford in memory of “Coach” Jim Mathis, St. Dominic’s School for Boys, Memphis, Tennessee
- Elizabeth R. Smith, D.Ph in honor of State Representative Mike Harrison
- Susan Veale in memory of Teresa Williamson, Pulaski, TN
- Patrick and Margarette Lipford in memory of their aunt, Joyce Lantrip of Amory Mississippi who died this year
- Paula Postai in memory of Captain Mark F. Postai 4477th USAF
- Tennessee Rural Partnership in memory of Al Grant
- Susan Veale in memory of Florence Veale, mother-in-law, Al Grant, and her special "Angel"
- Dr. Joseph Florence
- Patrick Lipford in memory of Skylar Nock and Tom Widner, who both passed away in 2010
- Elizabeth Smith, DPh, in honor of Dr. Jose Velasco and Dr. Mark Dalle Ave, Medical Directors of Rural Health Services Consortium, Inc, in Rogersville
- Paula Postai
- Darlene Swart in memory of her mother, Ruth Carlton
- Susan Veale in memory of her mother, Ruth Zapisotsky Feldman, and uncle, Joseph B. Levine
- Betti Wilson in memory of Connie Hall Givens